Friday, December 14, 2007

AGM...

What a great night! It all started out quite calmly....





then of course, things digressed...







I must take this opportunity to mention how wonderful we all looked...




and I apologise as I forgot to report at the AGM that our first case of cloning has been successful!


On a more serious note... wishing a fond farewell to our dear Angela, we hope that you will return to sunny Woodend... we will all miss you very much and hope that your journey is filled with everything you desire! Love, the TT's

1 comment:

mia said...

Oh what a night....late December back in '07
What a very special time for me
As I remember what a night!

Oh what a night,
We didn't even know our name (by the end of the night)
But I was never gonna be the same
Ohh what ladies, what a night!

Oh, I got a funny feeling when I walked in the room
And I saw what Santa had left us on the chairs, little goodies for gorgeous girls..............Oh what noisy ladies, what a night

(Oh what a night),
Hypnotizing, mesmerizing me
Angela was everything I dreamed she'd be....Oh we'll miss her way too much...
Sweet surrender, what a night!

And I, as I recall it ended much too soon......

Oh what a night!

Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit
Oh what a night! Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit
Oh what a night! Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit
Oh what a night! Doo dit doo dit dit doo dit doo dit dit